Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Rosita Arvigo. Rosita Arvigo was born in Chicago and trained in the United States as a doctor of naprapathy. In addition to her natural healing practice in Belize, Arvigo is the founder of Belize's six-thousand-acre Terra Nova Medicinal Plant Reserve, the founder of Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation, the cofounder of Rainforest Remedies, and the creator of the Panti Mayan Medicine Trail, a popular and educational tribute to Don Elijio. Rosita's lifework, THE ARVIGO TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY®, help to restore the body to its natural balance by correcting the position of organs that have shifted and restrict the flow of blood, lymph, nerve and chi energy. Today the Arvigo® techniques are employed by Arvigo® Practitioners across the globe bringing the benefits of natural healing to their clients.
this episode Q&A includes:
• Susun's next book "Abundantly Well"
• cancer of the tongue (HPV) human papillomavirus (memorial sloan kettering)
• get a real second opinion, "not a seconding of the first opnion"
• high CBD shrinks tumors (look for Susun's cancer treatment video course in Feb '18)
• "loving support" for people going through cancer (or a difficult time)
• necrotic growth and comfrey, 7 medicines, inquiry; visualize a curtain that reveals myself in 5 years
• travel herbal medicine kit for India + vaccinations for travel (risk and rewards)
• success stories with Poke Rt + Echinacea, St Joan's Wort and asking the body what she needs
• abnormal paps and birth control
• herbal allies + breathing with plants to support chanting (meditation) practice
• castor oil