Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions folowed by a 30 minute interview with Jennifer Henry. Jennifer is a natural born psychic medium, and has offered spiritual readings professionally since 1989, helping people all over the world. She is certified in Meduimship and Medical Intuition, holds degrees in Liberal Arts and Spanish, and is a licensed nondenominational minister. Jennifer is the founder of My University of Light, offering readings, mentorships and classes that facilitate psychic development. www.MyUniversityofLight.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• planters warts- cutting off oxygen, sap from various plants, acid from drugstore, have it frozen off at doctors office..
• fungal rash- essential oils will make it a whole lot worse..
• epstein-barr virus- nourishing herbal infusions and hypericum perforatum tincture and oil..
• Hypericum is very safe made as a tincture or oil from fresh plant material- not safe from dried plant preparations and capsules..
• vaginal and oral HPV- hypericum perforatum- Saint Joan's Wort..
• making japanese knotweed tincture and elderberry tincture..
• nourishing liver with cooling burdock or chicory or energizing dandelion..
• acid reflux- slowly dissolved slippery elm balls..