Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with EagleSong Evans Gardener. EagleSong is wise woman, herbalist, pilgrim-adventurer, grandmother and earth keeper. She founded RavenCroft Garden a resource center cultivating for living with earth in Monroe, WA in 1991. Recently, the spark of the Pacific Women’s Herbal Conference rekindled under EagleSong’s soft breathing…she tends the Sacred Spiral of the Pacific Wise Women online and through seasonal northwest events.
EagleSong is a human being with 66 years practice. Most of her life, she asked herself in any given challenge or circumstance, “what would nature do?” An exploration into personal story and a template that has served her well through garden tending, child raising, fire storms, journeys to the underworld and other more common catastrophes.
this episode Q&A includes:
• shatavari- Susun is interested in herbs of India, but not enough to abandon American herbs..
• conceiving after 40- 2-3 red clover infusions a wk, vitex berry tincture, animal fat at every meal..
• antibiotics are not preventative!
• immune system cannot get to the teeth as easy as other parts of the body- use yarrow directly..
• how does queen annes lace work as a birth control?
• making mullein milk for lungs dealing with asthma..
• tincturing fresh first year mullein leaves..
• healing from lasik surgery- chicken soup, carotenes, drinking infusions, palm cupping technique..
• high CBD success..
• spores of mold are loaded with protein- lots of allergies caused by protein sensitivities..
• yellow dock tincture to help liver get up and go..
• mullein flower oil..
• why not to make infusions from plants that contain volatile oils..