Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Patti Britton. Dr. Patti Britton is a Clinical Sexologist, Sexuality Educator and the Pioneer of Sex Coaching with top level credentials. She has a private practice in Los Angeles and via Skype globally. She is the author of a female-friendly erotic novel and an expert on /erotica from a woman’s perspective. She co-hosts a dynamic weekly radio show for the boomer generation at: TheBoomDoctors.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• viral asthma, swollen tonsils in 7 year old- highly diluted poke tincture, echinacea tincture..
• reward system set up with the doctor/ child relationship..
• mucous- no disease cased by excess mucous..
• instead of eliminating the disease we nourish the wholeness of the individual..
• meadowsweet- filipendula and spirea preparations..
• monarda fistulosa- antibacterial effects in gut and respiratory system..
• making yummy things with mint family plants..
• eastern white cedar seeds- when ripe, swiss cure, maybe/maybe not problematic for kidneys...
• foods and herbs that contain vitamin C..
• abortion after tubal pregnancy, heartache, self care, Tiny Giant Losses...
• visualization for removing scarring in fallopian tube..
• why is detoxing not a good idea?
• comfrey and linden- planters fasciitis..
• pain from endometriosis- 7 steps of healing from 'Down There'
• psoriasis on scalp- using high quality olive oil treatment..