Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.. Michael is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 163 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show (30+ times).
Dr. Breus is the author of the soon to be published (September 2016) The Power of When, a ground breaking bio-hacking book proving that there is a perfect time to do everything, based on your hidden biological chronotype. Dr. Breus gives the reader the exact perfect time to have sex, run, a mile, eat a cheeseburger, ask your boss for a raise and much more.
Dr. Breus has been in private practice for 16 years and recently relocated his practice to Los Angles. And can be reached by phone at 480-999-5900 or on the web at www.thesleepdoctor.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• glechoma hederacea- we do not make infusion from aromatic herbs- try making vinegar or tincture..
• high blood sugar and weight gain- walk directly after eating, herbal suggestions, and not reducing calories, increasing whole grains..
• vast majority of older women have fibroids- not really a problem, meditation..
• jealousy- a way to acknowledge and give it space and never think it again..
• guilt about how we feel is truly useless..
• allowing ourselves to truly grieve opens us up to more joy..
• ayahuasca cautions..
• rosacea- working with microbiota and hormones with burdock infusion..