Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Bethany Webster. Bethany Webster is a writer, transformational coach, international speaker and what you could call a midwife of the heart. Her work is focused on helping women heal the "mother wound" so that they can step into their full feminine power and potential. In addition to writing and teaching internationally, Bethany offers online courses and a private coaching program for women leaders who desire to take a quantum leap in their leadership. Her website is womboflight.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• menopause- be content being uncomfortable- don't go to the doctor, the doctor has been trained to give you drugs..
• gum recession- when it comes to dentistry, science is really our friend, dental health in childhood and using yarrow tincture
• infusion of plantain used as an adaptogen..
• how to use lemon when there are lots..
• horsetail infusion used for mold..
• you need to use herbs with chemotherapy to make the treatment more effective..
• mountain ash- Rowan planted as a protector..
• thyroid lympectomy..
• herbs to support in stopping alcohol addiction..