Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions follwed by a 30 minute interview with Rev Barbara Grace.
Creator and Keeper of the Elder Midwife History Gathering Project. From a very young age, Barbara Grace was a midwife. “Innately I knew that the power of touch and being a quiet witness could heal and calm. At births with all species, and in all situations.”
Graduating from seminary school at 19, Rev. Grace went on to speak all over North America about hands on healing and developing our own innate intuition. Then in the late ‘70’s she began her apprentice training with a traditional midwife, to become a midwife herself. Always a change-maker in the often oppositional worlds of our personal human rights and the laws of the legal system, she has consistently made a stand for choice, even when she became an ‘outlaw’ in the process!
Rev. Grace is mom to 3 grown sons and “Morai” (Irish for ‘grandmother’) to 6 grand-darlings. A life-long advocate of gentle birthing and human rights in childbirth, she has now created the Elder Midwife History Gathering project. Please learn more about this important project at: http://www.facebook.com/eldermidwifehistorygathering
this episode Q&A includes:
• fertility, hormones and leaving well enough alone...
• cbds and extracting cannabidiol...
• oak bark sitz baths- astringent, anti infective, gets rid of all kinds of infection- very tannic and staining..
• bacterial vaginosis- yarrow and lots of information in 'Down There'..
• Hypericum and motherwort- are they habbit forming?