Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Suzy Hoseus. Suzy Hoseus is the founder of Life Learning Ministries, a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging others to learn to live life God’s Way and reaching their fullest potential. As a pioneer in the mental health system since 1999, Suzy has dedicated herself to making life-giving choices and teaches alongside her husband, Mike, the God BLESSES ME Model to Whole Health in their weekly seminars.
Suzy is the author of Healing Bipolar and Depression, My Journey to Whole Health and the 2nd Edition and has lived medication free since 1999. She is the mother of three children and home and travel schools her youngest two. If you wish to contact Suzy, please visit www.lifelearningministries.org.
this episode Q&A includes:
• methods of taking echinacea for gum infection..
• Susun's thought on functional medicine- patients subjected to expensive tests, expensive treatments with horrible things..
• exposure to chemical solvents in a lab- seaweed, fiber, avoid supplements and essential oils..
• liver is an excellent source of iron..
• not fair to eat the babies of plant, not healthful either..
• coming off a breathing machine- mullein milk and pranayama..
• why tinctures made from 100 proof vodka are so effective..
• find information on fibromyalgia in Susun's book 'New Menopausal Year The Wise Woman Way'..