Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gina Ogden. Gina Ogden is recognized as one of the creative masters in the field of sexology. She an adjunct professor at CIIS. She is founder of the 4-D Network for Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit, an international collaboration of practitioners whose mission is to expand the practice of therapy and sex therapy beyond performance goals and behavioral treatments. She conducts retreats and trainings internationally, lectures widely, and offers online courses for professionals. She supervises and trains sex therapists, physicians, nurses, social workers, family therapists, and other health providers in her innovative Four-Dimensional Wheel approach. www.GinaOgden.com, www.4-DNetwork.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• no aromatic herbs for nourishing herbal infusions- only nourishing herbs!
• recurring uti's- 'Down There' The Bladder speaks- It all comes down to me.
• hibiscus as an antibacterial..
• animals are the life blood of organic farms..
• how to make fertilizer from stinging nettle...
• making apple cider vinegar and apple sauce..
• HSV- echinacea, burdock, st. Joan's wort and L-lysine..
• stretch marks- coconut oil, plantain oil..
• essential oils- scientific research backing their harmful effects..
• from restrictive diet to restorative diets..
• as we age being thin is a liability not an asset..