Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions. Sianna Sherman is an internationally renowned yoga teacher, community activator, evocative storyteller and a passionate speaker at festivals throughout the world. She is the catalyst of Rasa Yoga, a 1,008-hour yoga school, the founder of Mythic Yoga Flow®, creator of the Goddess Yoga Project in partnership with Yoga Journal, and co-founder of Urban Priestess dedicated to the empowerment of women as community leaders. Check out Sianna's website siannasherman.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• passiflora incarnata- sit with plant and ask the plant what you need it to be effective for...
• autoimmune disorders- alopecia and vitiligo- drink nourishing herbal infusions- what are nourishing herbal infusions? how are they made?
• we cannot take out too many props at one time- rather than challenge a new problem, deepen your healing with one thing at a time...
• alternate nostril breathing- changes how our brains function and calms down the nervous system..
• stool sample- 3 types of parasites found- in general when we want to kill something, drugs do it better than herbs- slippery elm, apple sauce and reduction of raw fruit..
• reverse osmosis water is making your water into white bread by removing everything from it..
• squaw vine- do not call it that!!! partridge berry (Michella repens)
• herbs in capsules are the most expensive, least effective and most dangerous way to use herbs..
• stinging nettle infusions can completely reverse type 2 diabetes- for nerves in feet and eyes- walk more and control blood sugar better..
• only nutritive herbs for infusions- nettle, oatstraw, linden, comfrey, red clover, mullein, cleavers, hibiscus, astragalus, rose hips, dandelion, burdock...