Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Lynette Louise. Lynette Louise holds two board certifications in Neurofeedback and is working on her PhD in Clinical Psychophysiology. Most notably though, she is a mom extraordinaire! Without question her greatest pride is having raised eight children, (six adopted, five disabled, four on the autism spectrum). At present, only one of her sons retains his label and remains dependent. Born in Canada, Lynette moved to America in 1995 and likes to refer to herself as a “CAmerican”. She is an expert in Autism, and on how to incorporate neurofeedback, combined with play, as the main therapy approach for the autistic child. Lynette travels internationally as a practitioner, as well as a performer and speaker on the subjects of mental health and the brain. Her one woman musical comedy show CRAZY TO SANE teaches with laughter, candor and toe tapping tunes. As the host of the popular podcast A NEW SPIN ON AUTISM: ANSWERS!
this episode Q&A includes:
• golden rod- best preparations- tincture and vinegar- to relieve allergic reactions and allergy symptoms..
• fall tonics- get prepared for winter..
• sluggish gallbladder- how bile works and bitter herbs and how they work..
• poison ivy- protector of the earth...
• if we were all to go out and buy osha there would not be any left- use only in acute threatening situations..
• visualization for the fear of flying..
• elderberry and sauerkraut to prevent the flu..
• ring worm..
• how the liver works..
• quit smoking and hungry all the time- replace all drinks with nourishing herbal infusions..
• autistic children and catnip..
• sugar does not cause hyperactivity- artificial colors do..