Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheryl Glick. Sheryl Glick, a New York-based accredited Reiki energy healer/medium, offers individual and group sessions and teaches healing and spiritual development. Sheryl taught in New York City schools and holds a BA and MS in Education/Literature. She is a member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and a longtime hospice volunteer. She is the author of Life Is No Coincidence, The Life and Afterlife Connection. Sheryl Glick is the host of Healing from Within, an internet radio show heard on www.sherylglick.com .
Sheryl’s newest book, The Living Spirit: Answers for Healing and Infinite Love. The Living Spirit relates stories and poignant examples from Sheryl’s experiences as a spiritual healer/medium.
this Q&A includes:
• many symptoms of autoimmune disease- nourishing herbal infusions, slippery elm balls, dannon plain full fat yogurt..
• do not remove mercury fillings- absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are poisoning you..
• linden flower infusion is more powerful than steroids in anti-inflammatory action..
• what happens when you drink only one quart of nourishing herbal infusion a day and no water or other fluids?
• emotional intelligence and intuition...
• genetic links to grey hair..
• making hawthorn berry infusion..
• osteoporosis- drugs, calcium, vitamin D, infusions, yogurt and bone mass..
• herbs and food to increase health and fertility of men..
• medical profession is not here to make you healthy, they are here to cure disease..