Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Belinda Farrell. Belinda the author of the book Find Your Friggin’ Joy, graduated with a BA in Spanish and English from the University of California at Berkeley and is trained in hypnotherapy, past life regression, NLP, Hawaiian chanting, and ancient Hawaiian healing (Huna). Belinda trained with Anthony Robbins (author of Unlimited Power) and has effectively used these skills in her own life.
this episode Q&A includes:
• plastic- do not store food or water in..
• reverse osmosis water is devoid of minerals and can actually leach minerals from your body..
• migraines- repressed sexual abuse in our culture and restriction of blood vessels and supporting the liver..
• bacterial vaginosis- garlic suppositories, yogurt, yarrow tincture, activated charcoal..
• sore breast..
• pseudomanas infection- panax gingseng tincture..
• lipomas- how to make castor oil packs and dandelion..
• endometriosis and heavy bleeding- nothing raw or frozen, beets, meat, shepherds purse..
• yarrow to help with nose bleeds, scar tissue and healing of mucous membranes..
• skin bacteria- chickweed and rubbing shoulders with folks that have healthy bacteria..
• itchy palm- fungus- plantain, horsetail..