Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Roberta Grimes. Roberta is an Austin-based business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. In 2010 she wrote The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, updated just last year. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. In 2017, Roberta will complete her trilogy with The Fun of Growing Forever, which will talk about the process of spiritual growth and the beyond-amazing realities that we enter at death. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• usnea- making and using tincture..
• elderberries- jam, jelly, tincture remedies for help prevent the flu and flu symptoms..
• cataracts- surgery for cataracts is so good these days- going for surgery? get really healthy first..
• you heal better if you're active..
• tendon, ligament, joint issues in hands and feet- comfrey, linden infusions- oak bark infusion soak..
• break your heart open to the part of yourself that needs nourishment- nourish these parts of ourselves or things get weird in our lives..
• inflammation? give a non pepper diet a try..
• oak bark infusion astringent and tannic- tighten up blood vessels..
• inner ear fluid- oak bark infusion used with neti pot..
• type 2 diabetes and nettle infusion..