Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview Vicki Noble. Vicki Noble is an artist, healer, and independent research scholar, and a foremother of the Goddess movement in the U.S. With Karen Vogel, she co-created the round Motherpeace tarot cards (1981), and she is author of eight books, including Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World (1991) and The Double Goddess: Women Sharing Power (2003). She founded and directed a school for women healers in Oakland (1987-1991), has led groups of women on pilgrimage to sacred Goddess sites around the world, and travels and teaches internationally; her books are published in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, and French. She is a professional astrologer and teaches private tutorials at home in Santa Cruz, California, adapting Tibetan Buddhist Dakini practices for her mostly non-Buddhist students. For the last 10 years, she has spent part of each year transmitting these teachings to groups of women all over Italy.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tinnitus- changing the frequency of sound with visualization..
• no osteoporosis or thyroid testing during menopause- guaranteed to get wacky results..
• herbs grown in india and china tend to be sprayed with a lot of chemicals..
• use real tamari- not fake braggs..
• the health of the body depends on gut flora..
• bringing on menses..
• round worms- no herbal cleanses- go to a doctor and get drugs to kill round worms- more effective than herbs..
• fibroids and heavy bleeding..
• iron supplements are constipating and unabsorbable- red meat, yellow dock tincture..