Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Steve Williams has been earning the trust of American men and women looking to transform their love lives. He has been out there himself dating, making mistakes, and learning all the ins and outs of what it takes to meet quality members of the opposite sex. Steve has never spent time learning any “theory” or academic speculation. Instead, he’s been working with real-life people who needed advice that works. Good theories sound nice, but at the end of the day – results are the only thing that matter. Steve’s advice doesn’t just work for a certain “type” of person, or in a certain part of the world.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid nodule- support thyroid health with kelp, infusions and six steps of healing..
• we don't take infusions- we drink infusions..
• psoriasis under finger nails- rapid turn over of skin- comfrey compress..
• eating milk weed blossoms..
• harvesting herbs from the side of the road..
• there's no place to hide- toxins in water, soil and air..
• nanoparticles in sunscreen break blood brain barrier- use hypericum oil for sun screen..
• whooping cough- anti infective herbs, elderberry and sage..
• the function of the liver- highly regenerative- nourish with milk thistle, dandelion, chicory, burdock, yellowdock..
• hydrochloric acid in the stomach for digestion- dandelion..