Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an 30 minute interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Carrie Aulenbacher. Carrie was born, raised and live in beautiful Erie, PA. Carrie is currently the Executive Administrative Assistant for the CEO of one of the largest family-owned logistics, trucking, and warehousing corporations, Lake Erie Logistics and Benco Leasing, in Erie where she has worked for the past 15 years. When she's not writing romance, she works for iUrban.org magazine and Fridge Magazine as a contributing writer and also enjoys working with other authors in customizing FB pages for them or doing author audits.
this episode Q&A includes:
• no liscensure or certification of any kind for an herbalist in the United States..
• Susun is a supporter of home herbalists using the herbs that grow right outside their door and sharing that knowledge freely- herbal medicine is peoples medicine!
• invest in people being healthy..
• cold sore and herpes infections- hypericum oil and tincture..
• white pine needle can be harvested anytime of year..
• FDA and raw milk..
• 48 hours after rain to harvest herbs between the hours of 12pm and 2pm..
• burdock infusion and echinacea infusion to completely rid the body of herpes infection..
• when giving alcohol tincture to a cat always put in milk or cream..
• identifying flowering plants out of Peterson Field Guide
• milk thistle tincture is a powerful protector of the liver from chemicals in the environment..
• when we know what we want we can attract that to us..
• carbon monoxide is not a pollutant to the plants..
• radiation is heavy and it sinks- cannot spread..
• only kelp seaweed has algin..
• wanting to conceive.