Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. Empower Yourself the Wise Woman Way. Call in or listen online. get answers to your questions about herbs, herbalism, healing, health, diet, nutrition, natural remedies, alternative medicine, wild crafting, folk remedies, nature, meditation, menopause, childbearing, cancer prevention, general health care, disease prevention, spirit healing, energy healing, Reiki, yoga, and much more... general wellbeing the wise woman way, Susun Weed has been a health expert for five decades, she is the author of the Wise Woman Herbal Series and she is an international speaker on the topics of health, healing, wellbeing and disease prevention. Listen in to hear her opinions on raw foods, veganism, fasting, juicing, colonics, supplements, vitamins, detoxing, vegetarianism, paleo, gluten free and other fads.. Energize yourself as you lean about Susun's personal faith in nature and natural healing the Wise Woman Way.
this episode Q7A includes:
• comfrey leaf infusion and honey for skin and hair..
• dangers of essential oils..
• fungal infections on people and plants- horsetail infusion..
• harvesting nettles and making nettle soup..
• harvest violet leaves in September after reproduction..
• high blood pressure...
• what's the problem with the problem?
• anti-fungal drugs are known for causing liver failure in healthy adults..
• how fast does the liver process one dropperful of alcohol tincture? 120 seconds!
• endometriosis- lots of info!
• paleo diet..