Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jim Beach. Jim Beach's first book, School for Startups, was published by McGraw-Hill in June 2011 and reached as high as number 9 on Amazon's business section. Jim has started businesses and has taught entrepreneurship around the world and he recently won the Small Business Administration Media Advocate Award for his terrestrial radio show.
this episode Q&A includes:
• gua sha and cupping to break down capillary bed..
• stage 4 cancer- drinking infusions, morphine, nausea and breathing issues..
• candida overgrowth and possible co infection- oak bark brew sitz bath..
• pregnant home birth and successful birthing..
• making dandelion tincture..
• edema- cleavers and moving lymphatic fluid..
• mrsa- antibiotic resistant- herbal anti infectives..
• eating grains- grain is the sacred food!!