Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Brigitte Mars. Brigitte Mars is an herbalist from Boulder, Colorado, with over 40 years’ experience in natural lifestyles. She is the author of The Desktop Guide to Herbal Medicine, Country Almanac of Home Remedies, Addiction Free Naturally, The Sexual Herbal, The HempNut Cookbook, Rawsome!, and Healing Herbal Teas. She has a private practice, helps out at Pharmaca, and has a local weekly radio show on KGNU called Naturally. Check out her website http://brigittemars.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• infusions are food stuffs we have as normal part of our diets- rotate through all five!
• eczema- plantain and comfrey leaf or comfrey root infusion soaked in..
• dog- skin irritation and hair loss- plantain oil..
• symbolic death state- menopause more powerful transition than puberty..
• walnut looks like a skull- connected to third eye and protection..
• ask a friend to be a guardian to cover your back..
• persistent athletes foot- hysterical hygiene, white vinegar, oak bark, golden seal and horsetail externally
• sweet is the taste of life..
• find ways to be gentle, tender and precious with yourself..