Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Annabel Ascher. Annabel Ascher is known as the Frugal Goddess. She specializes in simple and practical advice on saving money in an unsure world. Annabel started The Frugal Goddess blog in 2010 at the height of the great recession, to help regular folks realize that a good life is still possible even in tough circumstances. Annabel started cooking at the age of eight and often made meals for her large family. This led to a lifetime passion for cooking from scratch and for food in general. More recently she has been exploring the environmental impact of agriculture and the economic effects of the need for food on the middle class and the new poor. She is the author of “Whole Food at Half Price—30 Days to Healthy Eating Without Breaking the Bank”.
this episode Q&A includes:
• lichen sclerosus- autoimmune disorder- exhausted immune system on overdrive-astragalus, mushrooms and well cooked foods..
• acid reflux- slippery elm balls..
• 7 medicines..
• ginkgo biloba every day for 6 months reduces your chances of ovarian cancer by half..
• heartburn from medication- dandelion before meals..
• bladderwrack and nourishing seaweeds..
• HPV for twenty years- DES daughter?