Susun Weed answers 120 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• dehydrated sick baby- NHI's and elderberry or elderflower..
• menopause and heart palpatations- motherwort and be gentle with yourself..
• mineral supplements are incredibly detrimental to our health..
• addicted to laxatives- yellow dock, fiber, fluid..
• difference between stomach and intestinal pain..
• if you do not have celiac disease, avoiding gluten in shooting yourself in the foot..
• yogurt is the most impotant thing for a person with digestive issues to consume..
• don't waste your money on probiotic pills or enzymes..
• herpes simplex 1- hypericum tincture and oil..
• DCIS is not breast cancer..
• back pain and knee pain- comfrey leaf infusion strengthening to ligaments and tendons..
• low iron levels- eat red meat, liver and yellow dock tincture..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells..