Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with David Flink. David Flink was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD at the age of 9. He was a member of the first generation of students to receive special education services and accommodations. In 1998, he co-founded Eye to Eye, a national mentoring organization for students with learning disabilities, where he holds the title of CEO (Chief Empowerment Officer). In his new book, THINKING DIFFERENTLY: An Inspiring Guide for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities. Website: http://www.davidflink.com/
this week Q&A includes:
• pregnant nursing mother wanting to abort using tansy- herbs are not safe or effective to terminate a pregnancy- go to an abortion clinic..
• gallbladder problems- it's the fats you're eating not the sugar..
• mucous keeps us free from infection- slippery elm, comfrey leaf and linden infusions, plantain seed, purslane..
• desire to keep eating for since of security? try taking a walk after meal or chewing xylitol gum..
• wanting a stronger connection with spirit guide? try taking time to connect with yourself..
• praise is free criticism is expensive..
• long term lichen sclerosus- topical estrogen cream and discutient herbs- red clover oil and violet oil..
• 3 year old thrush pain in mouth- yogurt, comfrey, linden and oatstraw infusions..
• small heart attack- A Healthy Hear The Wise Woman Way
• hawthorne helps heart to function better..
• scar tissue from c-section? chickweed oil..