Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mitzi Weinman.
Mitzi Weinman is the founder of TimeFinder, which offers practical approaches to personal productivity. As a coach, workshop leader, and professional speaker, she helps people develop good habits and techniques to reduce stress which can result from not planning, procrastinating, feeling disorganized, and overwhelmed, and rushing to get things done, at work and/or at home. Since 1989, TimeFinder’s programs have provided ongoing support and professional and personal development to hundreds of companies, individuals and associations including New Balance, Reebok, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pearson Education and Marriott University. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University and lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband, son and dog.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• PCOS- treatment to achieve fertility..
• cysts? consider dissolving herbs such as red clover or comfrey..
• varicose veins- witch hazel, plantain oil, fenugreek, horse chestnut and avoid spicey foods
• how to make hawthorne tincture..
• Clostridium difficile colitis- slippery elm balls and corn silk infusions..
• why Susun does not use golden seal.
• preventing premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)..
• yarrow for mouth care..
• hiatus hernia- explanation and recommendations..
• marijuana is a magnifier..