Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Rita Moran. Rita has been a healer for over 25 years. She first became introduced to healing in 1972 at the age of 8 when her mother took her to her first initiation of Transcendental Meditation, closely followed by yoga and the Ayurvedic diet. At different points in her life, she has also been made deeply aware of a "knowing", where all her senses were heightened and she could see and know the person without them telling her their issues. As a result of thi s she studied energy healing and became a Reiki Master and has studied with different yogic healing traditions over the last 3 decades.
this episode Q&A includes:
• trying to conceive and miscarriage- red clover infusions plus nettle,oatstraw infusion and vitex tincture..
• Susun's have a Healthy Heart course..
• taking care preparing for surgery- anti infective herbs, homeopathic remedies, loving kindness and pain killing drugs..
• harvesting nettle..
• eating restrictive diets..
• making tea from calyx of hibiscus..
• pyrrolizidine alkaloids in comfrey roots and using comfrey leaf to heal bones..
• alcohol in tictures and religious practices..
• safety of poke..
• using artemisia vulgaris for vision and dreaming..
• anxiety and motherwort or lemonbalm..