Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Laura Shannon. Laura is known worldwide for her pioneering approach to traditional women's dances as tools for healing and transformation. Traditional Greek, Balkan and Armenian dances embody an ancient worldview of sustainability, community, and reverence for the earth. Blending folk dance, circle dance and dance/movement therapy, Laura's teaching seeks to rekindle this awareness and to rediscover the hidden wisdom encoded in the dances. With 25 years of experience researching and teaching, Laura is considered to be one of the 'grandmothers' of the circle dance movement, and brings her inspiring workshops, performances and trainings to over twenty countries.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• black mold allergy and major coughing fits- improve your lungs and breathing apparatus with mullein milk and osha tincture is powerful blocker of histamines..
• limited diets make for limited health..
• no studies show cholesterol in the diet has a connection to cholesterol in the blood..
• chaste tree berry tea as opposed to infusion- limited amount of herbs used for infusions..
• obtaining yarrow from fresh plant material- Red Moon Herbs and Catskill Mountain Herbs..
• the bigger and more complex we make our breakfast the more stable our blood sugar is throughout the day..
• avoid raw food to stabilize blood sugar- cook vegetables 30-60 minutes at least..
• addicted to herbal laxatives and healing with infusions, brown rice, cooked vegetables and slippery elm..
• low milk supply and adrenal fatigue- nettle infusions, turn off t.v., chicken soup and full fat organic yogurt..
• drinking nourishing herbal infusions relieves what ales you in a relatively short amount of time..
• and much more..