Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sara Wiseman. Sara is a spiritual teacher, intuitive and author of six insightful books on spirituality and intuition. She is the founder of Intuition University, hosts the popular radio show Ask Sara, and is a top contributor to DailyOM, VividLife, InspireMeToday and more.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• making blood vessels more flexible by drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• encourage lung health with mullien milk and to make best use of oxygen at high altitudes with osha root tincture..
• thyroid nodules? try chickweed tincture to dissolve masses..
• adenomyosis and raspberry leaf infusions..
• pelvic floor and uterine prolapse..
• sprouts are not healthy or nutritious..
• vitex to bring on menstration..
• oxalate found in food..
• and much more..