Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Joanna Harcourt Smith. Joanna was born in 1946 high up in a the Mountains of Switzerland. She grew up in Paris and went to school in France. She speaks five languages, three very well and two well enough to create relationships in that language. Her book "Tripping the Bardo with Timothy Leary" is the love of her life. It took her 30 years to digest and compost the experiences she writes about. She has lived for 40 years in the US and this is where she has learned to love herself and others. Joanna is the producer-interviewer for the weekly podcast she created eight years ago.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• adrenal dysfunction- do not drink water, drink nourishing hebal infusions..
• the seven medicines- serenity, story, mind, lifestyle, alternative, pharmaceutical and high tech medicine..
• chaga mushrooms is important medicine in short supply, save for those with cancer who really need it..
• have lots of questions? need a mentor? www.wisewomanmentor.com
• gas? bitters- dandelion, chickory, wornwood.. aromatic seeds- caraway, fennel, corriander..
• ovarian cysts- fresh chickweed tincture- high success..
• PCOS? animal fat at every meal, 3-4 dropperfuls of vitex ticture daily..
• gluten sensitivity and oatstraw..
• vegan diet- you will damage yourself..
• bladder infections- cedar, juniper berry tincture, sage infusions by the sip, corn silk infusions, uva ursi infusions..