Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Stacy Lyons. Stacy Lyons' path to a healthy hoohoo has been a lifelong journey. With her passion for health, wellness and commitment to quality products, it was only natural that she had a light-bulb moment, the kind you hear about, but highly doubt truly happen in real life. The light smacked her along the side of the head after three coincidental conversations in one week in September of 2009. She launched healthy hoohoo in November of 2011, and is grateful for the opportunity to help women.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• gardenerella vaginosis? plain yogurt, yarrow ticture, garlic suppositories, mayan abdominal massage..
• chickweed tincture for ovarian cysts
• fibroid tumor- usually not dangerous- vitex or saw palmetto tincture
• flooding? shepards purse!
• for scabies- very hot bath, alcohol based soap, sulfer ointment- suffocate them!
• colonoscopy necessary? be proactive with your health! eat more fiber..
• endometriosis- lower red meat consumption, increas cooked greens, get more omega 3's, liver strengthening herbs..
• healthy fats in the diet- full fat yogurt, full fat cheese, butter, sardines, olive oil..