Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health Questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jennifer Urezzio. Jennifer Urezzio specializes in helping people connect -- to themselves, to each other and to the Divine. She founded a new paradigm, Soul Language, which provides guidance for
understanding our true nature and tools for accessing deeper levels of awareness. Jennifer has a new book, Soul Language -- Consciously Connecting With Your Soul for Success, that just came out November 7th.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• fertility issues? aboriginal beliefe of calling the baby to join you before conceiving..
• vegetarianism for the sake of ahimsa- if you want to stay alive you must eat life- animals and plants equal in spirit.
• weight gain after menopause is healthy if you are fit..
• chronic lyme disease- use fresh plant tincture of skullcap and astragalus infusion
• abortion? go to a clinic and use herbs before and after to take care of yourself, but not to abort..
• herniated disc- try St. Joan's Wort tincture made from fresh plant material and use as much as you need!
• get your blood pressure down with a meditation practice and hawthorn and motherwort..
• comfrey leaf infusion for tendons and ligaments..