Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..