Email us for help
Tuesdays, 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific: "Leading Edge Love," host Sumati Sparks:
This week, her guest is Ignacio G Hutía Xeiti Rivera, M.A., a cultural sociologist with expertise in sexual trauma, healing, and liberation for marginalized people. They are an internationally known gender non-conforming speaker, trainer, and consultant. Ignacio uses they/them/their and is the Founder and Executive Director at The HEAL Project..
Sumati Sparks, The Open Relationship Coach, (www.SumatiSparks.com) offers coaching sessions via video conferencing, telephone or in person in the San Francisco Bay Area.
SUMATI WORKS WITH:
• Professional Married Men & Women who have little or no intimacy in their long-term relationship.
• Single or Divorced People who do not wish to have another traditional relationship.
• Couples who want to successfully open their relationship.
• Singles & Couples who don’t know where to find other polyamorous people to meet & date.
• Heterosexual as well as Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Intersex & Questioning Persons.
COMMON CHALLENGES HER CLIENT'S FACE:
• Frustrated and fed up with the loss of vitality that comes from being in a relationship with no intimacy.
• Feeling like their partner would never go for it.
• Confused, nervous and a little scared about how to open their relationship.
• No idea where to meet other polyamorous people to potentially date.
• Eager and hopeful but want to do it right.
WHAT SHE DOES FOR HER CLIENTS:
• Get CLEAR about what they want.
• PREPARE to ask their partner for it, then SPEAK THEIR TRUTH.
• CREATE the relationship of their wildest dreams.
• Have FUN in the process.