Tuesdays, 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific: "Leading Edge Love," host Sumati Sparks:
This week, her guests are polyamory coaches Blake Zealear (www.zentropycoaching.com) and Philippe Lewis (http://www.Exquisite.love) who are teaming up for an exciting project... Open Love:The Pursuit of Happiness in Open Relationships (https://openlove.teachable.com/p/openlove)
Sumati Sparks, The Open Relationship Coach, (www.SumatiSparks.com) offers coaching sessions via video conferencing, telephone or in person in the San Francisco Bay Area.
SUMATI WORKS WITH:
• Professional Married Men & Women who have little or no intimacy in their long-term relationship.
• Single or Divorced People who do not wish to have another traditional relationship.
• Couples who want to successfully open their relationship.
• Singles & Couples who don’t know where to find other polyamorous people to meet & date.
• Heterosexual as well as Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Intersex & Questioning Persons.
COMMON CHALLENGES HER CLIENT'S FACE:
• Frustrated and fed up with the loss of vitality that comes from being in a relationship with no intimacy.
• Feeling like their partner would never go for it.
• Confused, nervous and a little scared about how to open their relationship.
• No idea where to meet other polyamorous people to potentially date.
• Eager and hopeful but want to do it right.