Email us for help
Success Made to Last Mentoring Monday with Dr. Amaryllis Sanchez presented by 4wordwomen.org.
1. My work supporting & empowering women & couples with healthier options in the area of fertility. I'm senior writer & editor for FACTS and assistant director for an online elective we teach for medical students through Georgetown School of Medicine. FACTS is celebrating 10 years of empowering women this week, with yesterday being our 10-year anniversary!
2. Continued impact of the pandemic and ways to overcome discouragement
3. We can touch on a presentation I've been giving for medical professionals on ways to handle incivility in healthcare
4. My work mentoring medical students - wellness, burnout prevention, leadership skills, cultivating a servant heart
5. My work as a coach for physicians - virtual group coaching programs, virtual book study of Recapturing Joy in Medicine