Email us for help
Taking the Pulse of HR with Paychex
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Alison Stevens, Director of HR Services, Paychex
This episode of At Work in America is sponsored by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. After years of being in survival mode amidst a global pandemic, HR leaders have been challenged to get back to business — ushering in the era of the dynamic workplace.
In our 7th Annual Pulse of HR Report, find out how these leaders are optimizing the work experience regardless of where it’s done, addressing widening generational gaps, and increasing productivity not just for their employees, but also themselves.
Visit paychex.com/awia to check it out, today.
This week we met with Alison Stevens of Paychex to talk about the findings in the 2023 Pulse of HR Report to understand the current and future state of the HR landscape.
- How to be more intentional when using technology in the workplace
- How small businesses are adopting AI
- Understanding the motivation levels of different generations
- Employee assistance and elder care
- Lingering effects of the pandemic on the workplace
- Importance of onboarding programs
Thank you for joining the show today! Remember to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!