REPEAT SHOW (Originally recorded in 2017)
RAMADAN ETIQUETTES – The Dos and Don’ts of fasting Special Guest Imam/Dr. Nasir Ahmad of Miami, FL
On SUNDAY APRIL 28, 2019 th from 1-3 p.m. (EST) join WORDS MAKE PEOPLE as we discuss many topics involving the fast during the month of Ramadan with our special guest Imam Nasir Ahmad of Miami, FL.
Listen by calling (714) 816-4673 THIS IS A REPEAT SHOW
Most Islamic communities plan to start Ramadan 2019 at sunset on Sunday May 05, 2019 which means we will began restraining from daylight food, drink and, sex etc. on Monday May 6, 2019.
Radio show AGENDA:
1. We will discuss how to sight the hilal (new moon).
2. Scientific moon sighting verses the sighting with the naked-eye.
3. Can one brush their teeth during the daytime?
4. How, why and when did Ramadan start?
5. Ramadan and fasting are full of wisdom. Speak on the significance of the rituals of Ramadan.
6. What is the significance of Eid Al-Fitr?
7. What are we trying to accomplish with Ramadan?
8. What is the meaning of “shaytan (satan) is locked up during Ramadan?” Is that saying based in Qur’an or hadith?
9. What should we say to our non-Muslim friends who ask why we are fasting?
PASS THE WORD - tell your family and friends they can listen using any telephone by calling (714) 816-4673 or listen online at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/station-iwdm/2019/04/28/repeat-show-ramadan-etiquettes-the-dos-donts-of-fasting-with-imamdr-nasir