Email us for help
S:6 E:273 Drake Eastburn, a Board-Certified Hypnotherapist, co-founder of Eastburn Hypnotherapy Center and the Eastburn Institute of Hypnosis. Author with more than 40 years experience in the field of hypnotism, and on a mission to educate people on the reality and impact of hypnosis. We would love to discuss potential feature opportunities for Drake surrounding hypnosis and how the practice is supportive around New Year’s Resolutions.
For over 30 yrs, Drake has maintained a thriving full time private practice with multiple offices in the Denver metropolitan area. His global training includes advanced methods such as Regression Therapy, Resolving Repetitive Body Focused Behaviors (nail biting, skin picking, etc.), and smoking cessation. Drake is the official hypnotist to the USA Olympic Cycling Team and has actually worked with athletes across all sports. His hypnosis work is effective for anxiety and performance, and is especially helpful in keeping athletes from freezing in critical moments.
He would be honored to share his vast knowledge and expertise with your audience. Relevant topics Drake can speak to include:
· How to implement hypnosis into your New Year's resolution
· How hypnosis can help you lose weight and reach your 2023 fitness goals
· Why hypnosis can give you the tools to kick your bad habits (smoking, nail biting, etc.) you are hoping to leave behind in 2022
· Debunking misinformation and myths about hypnosis
· Learning how to harness the power of your brain for your ultimate success
As one of the most prolific authors in contemporary hypnotism, Drake has written 7 books on the subject. Drake’s forthcoming 8th book, The Hypnotist’s Bible—A Reference and A Journey, was released December 15, 2022.