1. I'm a hyperconscientious nutcase but I don't relate at all to Dr Lisle's statement that HCNCs are more likely to be over the top with wearing masks, washing hands, etc.. I find myself getting so irritated with other people's compliance that I now make sarcastic comments in public whenever I see people wearing masks or dutifully standing on crosses in supermarket queues. What is happening to me? Is this situational disagreeableness, or is there another explanation?
2. Dr Lisle has spoken in the past about how the way to bring people over to a whole-foods plant-based way of life is to evince humility in the way you present the benefits ("seems to be working for me"). How do esteem dynamics operate between a perceived exemplars and their spectators? Is posturing like a Pyrrhonian sceptic the most effective way to get people to listen to (and follow) your example?
3. Do you have any advice on the gentlest way to break up with someone? I entered into a secret, long distance relationship with another woman close to seven years ago when I was 23 and she was 30. We both haven't told our families about our relationship because we are related - we are cousins-once-removed and our families are very close.
4. I am a 30 year old male and I honestly don't feel a very strong connection to my family. I grew up in a fairly toxic environment of alcoholism and the whole experience has left me jaded toward the mainstream view of family. I have a very sweet girlfriend, but I recently told her I was hesitant about the idea of marriage because it seems like too big of a risk and not essential to have a meaningful relationship with someone. Her response to this and the feelings about family has been to suggest I go to therapy to deal with my childhood issues. How do I tell her that would be a waste of time?
THANK YOU for joining me for episode 456 of HiPPiE WiTCH : Magick For A New Age.
- Visit Lauren Gay online for more inspiration & outdoorsy goodness!
- TUNE iN : subscribe to The Outdoorsy Diva podcast
- LiSTEN : Cowgirls Of Color on the Outdoorsy Diva podcast
- 22 Black Outdoor Instagram Accounts To Follow
- LiSTEN : Ibram X Kendi on Armchair Expert .
- TO READ : Austin Channing Brown's I'm Still Here
- JOiN ME on Patreon for lots of BONUS CONTENT!
+ Be sure to pick up a FREE copy of my eBook HiPPiE WiTCH : Peace, Love & All That Good Sh!t.
MUCH LOVE -xo
Listen to today's podcast as Tim and Julie Harris discuss the significance of 5g on ALL businesses. Everything about everything is changing now. Where you live, how we educate kids, where you work, how you work...ita all changing now. The global shut down has brought on the single biggest and most powerful changes to society ever. Of course change can be both exciting and scary. Listen now as Tim and Julie share with you what is happening now and will happen next.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call Listen on iTunes Listen on Spotify Listen on Stitcher
As June ends, we have a few days of 6 planets in retrograde before Venus stations direct on June 25th at 5 degrees Gemini. Mercury retrograde in Cancer is bringing up feelings below the surface that we're meant to connect with and resolve with compassion for ourselves. Mars moves into Aries on June 28, amping up the desire for getting back out into the world and getting us moving into what we want next. But the second half of 2020 is going to still be intense as July revisits the Capricorn planetary line-up from January when COVID 19 began, but now Mars in Aries will be a major player and perhaps make the virus experience even more active in the second half of the year. Astrologically speaking, I think COVID will be coming back and there will be more quarantine regulations. The June 20th eclipse brought in a lot of new energies, shifting into a softer energy field, and I'll share more about what I've been seeing around this change. More to discuss with you in this week's show.
~~ July 2020 Soul Growth Astrology Webinars ~ Discover the main astrology and energy themes of July 2020, and follow along as we look at how the astrology shows up in your natal astrology chart. Use code JULY2020 to get it for $11 USD.
The African History Network Show on 910 AM WFDF DETROIT with Michael Imhotep, 6-21-20: From Juneteenth to the Tulsa Massacre, more people see the need for African American History; NO, The Emancipation Proclamation did not end Slavery.; NO, The 3/5ths compromise of 1787 did not say Slaves were 3/5ths of human being; Dr. Leonard Jeffries discusses the new documentary “Hapi: The Role of Economics On The Development of Civilization”; Should Juneteenth become a Federal Holiday? Aunt Jemima brand to change name and remove a stereotypical image.
Donate to The African History Network through Cash App @ https://cash.app/$TheAHNShow or PayPal @ TheAHNShow@gmail.com or http://www.PayPal.me/TheAHNShow or visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the yellow “Donate” button.
Let's be intentional about getting back to "normal."
The Covid-19 quarantine gave us a moment to really examine our lives. As restrictions are lifting, it's worth asking: How do we hold onto those lessons? In this episode, Carol and Anne share talk about the shift that showed many parents what was missing in their family. They share specific examples from Child Whisperer families and give tips to maintain a lifestyle that supports a healthy family. Listen in to support your family, too.
This episode's Parenting Practice
Call a family meeting. Ask your family what they want to maintain in your family's lifestyle from the pandemic restrictions. What has been an unexpected benefit from Covid-19 that you want to hold onto? Your children's responses might surprise you. Write them down so that 6 months from now, you can read them and reevaluate how you're doing. Learn more from Carol each week! Visit thechildwhisperer.com and receive Carol and Anne's weekly Parenting Practice right to your inbox.
That’s how renowned French microbiologist Didier Raoult describes Oxford’s RECOVERY trial of hydroxychloroquine as a therapy for COVID-19. Among other problems, the dosage given patients was six times higher than the maximum safe dosage in the UK—a dose considered lethal in France!
And yet, the results of the study prompted the World Health Organization to stop its latest hydroxychloroquine trial. You cannot make this stuff up.
See every new episode at www.SciFriday.tv!
HR Happy Hour 430 - Managing HR Compliance Needs During the Pandemic
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
This episode of Happy Hour is made possible by Workhuman®, now introducing Moodtracker™, a FREE modern Voice of the Employee tool built by data scientists, making it fast, easy, and actionable to get to the heart of organizational issues. Learn more at workhuman.com/moodtracker.
And also by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. Paychex also hosts The HR Leadership Series podcast that provides insights around the latest trends in our profession, and it features a variety of expert guests and influencers, including the both of us! You can listen and subscribe at paychex.com/podcasts, or look for them on your favorite podcast platform
This week on the HR Happy Hour Show, Steve and Trish were joined by Jason Fry from Equifax to talk about the recent I-9 and eVerify updates, how the pandemic has changed processes and compliance mandates, and how more organizations are taking advantage of new technologies to manage these processes in a remote, and safe manner, and how Equifax can support employers in these tough times. For more information on Equifax, click here
Additionally, we talked about our favorite stores in the shopping mall.
This was a really interesting show, thanks to Jason for joining us!
Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts
Join Jewels as she talks with Energy Healer and Intuitive Cyndi Dale, author of 27 books on Energy Healing. We talk about what is happening in the world today and what we can do to ground ourselves in this very important learning period for all of us. You can find out more about Cyndi by going to her website at https://cyndidale.com/
Join Mark and Mat as they share 15+ tax strategies you can use before the deadline and what extension opportunities are still available. Learn more at www.refreshyourwealth.com.
Dear beloved Goddesses and Gods,
VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TODAY:
Please listen to Kelly Victory MD Trauma and ER Medicine physician as she explains fully the Truth about COVID 19.
Send this out to all of your State Governors, Educational Institutions, Large and small Businesses etc. They all need to understand this Truth! Send this out FAR and WIDE. IT IS ABOUT TAKING BACK OUR POWER AND FREEDOM!
We send our Best to Each and Everyone of you for a great 4th of July Celebration of our America!!! Those who are from other countries, you are always invited to join us in our festivities through the internet.
We are the Patriots, the Warriors of World Peace and Freedom. We are also the Great Galactic Human Angels, the Game Changers of our Planet. Time to start our Mission!
We send you Love, Joy, Peace and Harmony Always!
Zorra, Saraiya, Zaraya and Jane Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the LiquidGoldRx is by far the very best product in improving your health, immune system for your whole body! Our link is: www.liquidgoldrx.com/billiefaye or send us your questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)