Join Sara Vitale and Dawn Kaztin as we welcome Sandra Champlain, from Survivegrief.com. We will be exploring the many thoughts and feelings associated with the grief of lossing someone, when we end a relationship or lose our jobs or homes. Together we will explore...
· What is Grief?
· Why must we feel it?
· Why does it hurt so much?
· What is happening in my brain?
· Why do I feel so alone?
· What are the stages of grief?
· Why are my relationships suffering?
· What can I do to ease the pain?
· Could there be Life after Death?
This episode is to help all of us that are experiencing grief or want to help someone that is in the grieving process.
Are you grieving and would like to share your experience with us or do you have questions about grief, please e-mail before or during the show to email@example.com or call in live to join the conversation and live chat.