Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

ShootUsoon Network

ShootUsoon Radio with David Justin "REAPER"

×  

Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
ShootUsoon Radio with David Justin "REAPER" All things paintball.

On-Demand Episodes

NXL World Cup is over. Did you go? Did you watch it? Still craving more speedball? Lot's of questions? LOL. 5pm We have John Arquilla, Griffan Spanner, Pep Escutia and Martin Lopez "BlindFire" Chattin with us about Cup AFPL... more

5pm We will be chatting about World Cup. What are you talkin bout willis? I just heard the 80% of our community say, FIFA World Cup? Nope this about the other 20% of our community. The tournament side. Our resident tournament expert... more

"Deep in the heart of Texas" That's where my guest Co-Host is from. Leighton "Huckleberry" Gilbert is a really Kool Kat and I got to play with him and his team the Texas Nightstalkers in September at the Mario .68 game in... more

Great show like always. LOL. 5:00pm Dave Biddle owner of Gladiator Paintball Park in San Luis Obispo will be on to tell us about his upcoming event. 5:15pm Dead Legends talk. Call in and tell us how much you enjoyed it. 6:00pm... more

Last min show. Lets do this.

5:00 pm Clowns vs Zombies wrap up. 5:30 pm So, you just bought your first drone and now you want to video your friends playing paintball at your favorite park. Well, before August you could have just jumped in an started flying.... more

5:00pm Some quick topics 5:15pm I went to Hell and now I'm back. If that is Hell it's not so bad. 75 degrees, sunny and green all over. While here in SoCal I heard it was over 100'. We are going to be chatting about this amazing game... more

At 5pm, If the Gods of Paintball shine favor on me an he get's in to town on time. My in studio Co-Host with be Sean Alford from Tippmann. We will talk all things Tippmann and then some. Then at 6pm, Giddy up and drink the pickle juice. It's... more

A Doubleheader as they say in Baseball and it looks like we are going to hit this out of the park. At 5pm pst we have our Tombstone pre-show. I heard it thru the grapevine that this is going to be the biggest Tombstone event yet, even... more

Live from Texas with my in studio guest Danny Selves.

Comments

 comments