We all have unique passions and perspectives. Combined, those things have led you to some kind of transformation in your life. Now more than ever, your story is not just important, it’s urgent. Our guest, AMY COLLETTE, author and book coach, shares how you can unleash your inner author.
You will take away from this interview:
1. How you have a unique perspective that you can use to create human connection and profound impact.
2. How writing a book is a doable endeavor with the right mindset and support.
3. People with a message can write powerful books, even if they are not world-class writers.
4. Readers are actively looking for inspiration, motivation, and guidance.
5. Where to go for free resources and support.
Entrepreneurs who never thought they’d write a book become successful, first-time authors through Amy Collette’s Unleash Your Inner Author coaching program.
Amy is a book coach, publisher and author whose purpose in life is to raise the positive vibration of the planet by helping thoughtleaders increase their impact. Amy's best-selling book, The Gratitude Connection, features inspirational stories and practical tools to help you retrain your brain for happiness and success. Visit Amy at: UnleashYourInnerAuthor.com