Startup challenges face every founder and entrepreneur with a big idea. Scott Fox's MasterMinds group meetups help entrepreneurs break through those obstacles to get their questions answered.
Listen to Scott's recap of a recent Master Mind group Q&A discussion with useful business topics including:
- how to reinvent your career using social media and personal branding
- how a founder can attract more people and repeat users to his online community
- how to fire an employee or intern who has underperformed
- how to recreate the personal touch of a historically service-based business online to allow a service business scale better using modern online and digital/social marketing
- how to work with startups as an advisor or mentor in exchange for equity
- where's the best state to incorporate your new startup company
And much more! Tune in to get the benefits of this high level startup founders discussion group for free!
If you like this kind of startup coaching, join Scott Fox's MasterMinds Forum for more 24/7 at http://www.MasterMindsForum.com.
Like this podcast? Please share it with your friends on Facebook or please write a nice review on Stitcher here or iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/click-millionaires-masterminds-startup-coaching/id280382058