Some of the comments emanating from our space-cadet commander this week are nothing short of astounding.
1. He is the “chosen one” – to lead this country into the tariff war with China.
2. That American businesses should sever their ties with China & try & find replacements elsewhere.
3. That Jews who vote for Democratic candidates are disloyal Americans and should be ashamed of themselves.
4. Maybe we’ll have a payroll tax-cut – then again – maybe we won’t – then again – maybe we will.
5. The economy is strong – no possibility of a recession – (but just in case) – we’re mulling over the idea of a payroll tax cut.
6. Maybe we should cut foreign aid by 3-4 billion – those ungrateful bastards — no, we won’t cut any foreign aid – you’re lucky – you bastards.
7. The Democrats are just hoping & wishing for a recession — oh, those horrible Democrats.
8. Anthony Scaramucci is a loser – he wants his old job back as White House communications director —> (how could he call me demented & a sociopath/psychopath — he doesn’t even know me) —> AND —> I don’t even remember Anthony Scaramucci.
9. How about we just get rid of the citizenship birth option —> even though the 13th amendment guarantees automatic citizenship to all who are bor