On the Pre-SineDie Edition of the RedMaryland NewsHour for 4/8/16:
* Gov. Larry Hogan breaks some boards.
* He has some, but not all, of his appointments to boards approved.
* He signs some bills, vetoes others, and will let some become law without his signature.
* Both the Governor and Comptroller get hot about a lack of AC.
* Families of some heroes are helped, and some bad bills are killed.
This, and more, are covered as we approach the end of the 2016 session of the Maryland General Assembly.