Kris Miller, a retirement and living trust expert, has advised over 5,000 families in the past 20 years on retirement and estate planning issues. She coined the phrase, “pretirement” to emphasize how we need to prepare for our Golden Years way before we retire. For more information, please consult www.ReadyforPREtirement.com or read her blog at www.KrisMillerMoneyMaestro.com.
Millions of Americans struggle to prepare for a future of uncertainty while others have made no plans at all. Many wonder: Will my money be there when I need it? Will I outlive my money? In Ready For PREtirement: Plan Retirement Early So Your Money Is There When You Need It, Kris Miller says that we can—and should—embrace the money-making and protective strategies of the top 1%.
Miller, who has counseled thousands of families over the past 20 years as a retirement and estate planner, says she has seen too many people lose their money or homes as a result of unanticipated health crisis and catastrophic bills. Further, she says that too many people fail to plan properly for the future, lacking correctly prepared legal documents, useful financial plans, or a proper support system.
Miller is available to share her insights on these issues:
• Why are people so afraid to talk to a financial advisor?
• Is it too late for someone near retirement to repair their savings?
• Why do so many people lose their inheritance to lawyers and court fees?
• What the taxman doesn’t want you to know: Learn the secrets the rich use to save money.
• Celebrity wills: Don’t make the same inheritance mistakes as big stars.