Steve Kendis, an MLO (Mortgage Loan Officer) and Enrolled Agent, is also a business advisor for Realty411. Steve Kendis is a licensed real estate broker in California. He attended Los Angeles City College and received a scholarship to UCLA, where he received a bachelor's degree in economics. He is the broker of record and real estate advisor for Realty411.
Steve spent close to 25 years as an adult instructor at Culver City High School, a suburb of West Los Angeles, where he taught business skills and best practices. Today, Linda Pliagas, founder of Realty411, interviews Kendis on a variety of topics with a goal of giving our Realty411 Radio listeners valuable tips to improve their businesses.
Let's face it, the business of real estate is a cash flow-generating operation, which needs to be treated as a serious endeavor. Steve is well-versed as a tax, real estate and mortgage consultant, and he will be sharing important strategies that can potentially SAVE YOU THOUSANDS of dollars.
Besides discussing taxes and proper business structure, Kendis will also be sharing details on why NOW is the best time to take action and refinance real estate, or purchase that new property you've been eying. Did you know currently mortgage rates have decreased even further recently, reaching the lowest interest rate number in American history!
1. What is the best way to properly structure your business and why?
2. What are some common mistakes people make when starting a business?
3. Share some tips on how one may be able to reduce their tax liability?
4. What is happening within the Mortgage Industry right now?
5. What are some key factors that real estate investors need to know when structuring their realty business?