Want to Learn Top Tips from A National Real Estate Investor, Author and Real Estate Media Personality?
Marco Santarelli is an investor, author, and founder of Norada Real Estate Investments -- a national real estate investment firm offering turnkey investment property in growth markets nationwide.
He purchased his first real estate investment at the age of 18. He successfully handled the entire rehab and property management of his first property without ever taking a course or reading a book on the subject.
Marco Santarelli is a licensed California real estate broker and runs NORADA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS, a successful real estate investment firm focused on helping other investors build wealth through the power of real estate.
IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LIVE INTERVIEW, Linda Pliagas, founder of Realty411, speaks to Marco about the latest market developments, some of the questions answered today will include:
1. What is your overall perspective on the current market?
2. What markets around the country are captivating the interest level of investors, and why?
3. Tell us about some recent developments that are impacting today's real estate industry?
4. Should investors be feeling optimistic about the current market; why or why not?
5. What are your personal goals as an investor for the rest of 2014 and also looking into 2015.
6. Give our listeners a tip or suggestion that can greatly impact their business.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MARCO HERE: Marco Santarelli - Norada Real Estate Investments