BlogTalkRadio uses cookies. By using our services, you're agreeing to our Cookies Policy. Got it

Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Realty411 "Invest Wisely" - Tips on Getting Started in Real Estate Investing

  • Broadcast in Real Estate
Realty411 Radio Invest Wisely

Realty411 Radio Invest Wisely

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Realty411 Radio Invest Wisely.
h:644089
s:6130295
archived

Did you know that the Space Shuttle expends 90% of its energy and fuel just to leave the earth’s atmosphere?  Think about that for a minute.  Holly cow, that means that the remaining 10% powers and supports the remainder of its trip in space.

If we compare Getting Started in Real Estate Investing with the launch of the Space Shuttle, it's no wonder most wannabe investors never get off the ground.  Dang, it's just too difficult.  They don't have the fuel, energy, knowledge, resouces or team to BOOST them past failure's gravitational pull.

I've heard it said... "No Pain, No Gain".  Well that's a bunch of El Toro Poo Poo in my opinion.  For hell sakes, were not lifting weights for crude sakes, or are we?  Hey, the phone can be pretty heavy sometimes, RIGHT?

I'm here to tell you that you don't have to go through lots of pain, but you may have to scrafice a little. IOW, you might have to spend less time in front of the idiot box (T.V.) and actually make offers.  I'm also going to tell you that you truely don't have to spend much money, if any, to make good money in this business.

Join me, Scott L Moyes "TheSmarREI" and Full Price Offer Guy, today at 3:00pm Pacific, as I tell you my own story and why I never pay more than $10 to control a property.

If for some reason you can't make it, the show is recorded and is available as an iTunes download for you to listen to later.

Comments