How do u know if you’re complacent? Be introspective:
1. Do you have the same...Haircut/ car/ house/ phone as 5 plus years ago? Maybe even 20 years ago?
2. You’d rather stay fat than exercise... or exercise like you know you should be. Consistently and with accountability.
3. You’d rather buy leads than prospect or follow up on leads urgently...
4:You are a settler not an adventurer
- You’re not sure what it’ll be like when you’re old...no plan but social security?
- You make decisions based on coupons and promotions versus quality.
- You have a scarcity mindset not abundance.
- You’ve never been to Europe, the Caribbean or more than a few states.