Join me Monday, July 21st at 6 p.m. Pacific/9 Eastern on Radio Enso as we dip back into the RE Archives. We'll be re-airing a VERY special episode that premiered in October 2013 : Radio Enso's 100th Episode!
In this "Best of Radio Enso" retrospective, you'll hear some of my favorite nuggets of wisdom and inspiration from past guests, including:
• Brene Brown on Daring Greatly, vulnerability, and the importance of being "uncool."
• Jonathan Fields on Uncertainty, fear, and how those hold us back from doing great things.
• Nancy Duarte on how to resonate with an audience and the Hero's Journey.
• Susan Piver on meditation (the #1 tool used by my guests to live a more conscious life), its benefits and misconceptions.
• Chris Brogan on the Human Business Way, telling bigger stories, and Buddhism.
• Danielle LaPorte on Desires, letting go of goals, and achieving liberation in business and life.
• Chris Guillebeau, whose work inspired Radio Enso, on the importance of leaving a legacy.
To hear additional episodes or learn more about the show, visit our website at www.radioenso.com.